bipp Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for bipp. We’re building a BI platform that’s designed to scale as data volumes grow and data demands increase. End-to-end data security is a company-wide priority, with staff policies, industry certification and highly customizable controls helping ensure our customers' data is safe.
As part of our commitment to security, bipp believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. We encourage the security community to help disclose security vulnerabilities to us in a responsible way.
- If you believe you've discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by filling the form here or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge the same within the next working day.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the bipp service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- We will notify you when the vulnerability is fixed, and reward you for identifying the issue
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of bipp employees or contractors
- Any attacks against bipp’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep bipp and our clients safe.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://bipp.io/company/disclosure.
bipp is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.