Thank you for accessing and/or using our Services. bipp respects the privacy of its users. This Privacy
Policy describes how bipp collects, stores, uses, and discloses information, and in particular your
personal information (if any), and what choices you have with respect to such information. Any
as it may affect your rights or provide you with important information regarding your rights.
You may not access or use the Services if you are under the age of 13. If you become aware that a user is under the age of 13 or has unlawfully provided bipp with personal information regarding any individual under the age of 13, please contact bipp immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that bipp can take steps to delete such information. bipp may, but is not obligated to, monitor the information provided by users and may delete any user information if bipp becomes aware that such user is under the age of 13.
What Information We Collect, Store, Use, or Disclose
No one is under an obligation to provide any information, and the user may choose to utilize privacy and security tools available on the user’s device or software. Please note, however, that failure to provide information may result in your inability to access or use the Services, or may hinder your access or use of the Services. The user information we collect, store, use, and disclose include the following:
- Username and password;
- Email addresses;
- Addresses and geographic location;
- Employer information and employment positions;
- Billing information (if payment is handled directly by bipp and not a third party);
- IP Addresses;
- Information regarding the device used to access or use the Services;
- Phone numbers;
- User purchase history of bipp products and services; and
- Any other information you provide bipp.
bipp may receive information about organizations, industries, customers, visitors to websites or the Services, vendors, and other similar business information provided to bipp by users when users access or use the Services, which may include information regarding individuals. By providing such information to bipp, the user represents that the user is authorized to do so and bipp shall have no responsibility for any unauthorized provision of information.
Why We Collect, Store, Use, and Disclose Information
Information is collected, stored, used, and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services you request;
- To improve or modify the Services;
- To personalize or customize the Services;
- To respond to user questions, comments, and other communications;
- To provide you with information regarding the Services;
- To process user payments, to provide credits or refunds, and to manage and administer accounts;
- To enforce any Applicable Policy;
- To protect bipp intellectual property rights and any intellectual property rights asserted by a third-party;
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse, or to prevent fraud;
- For any purpose to which the user provides prior consent; or
- To comply with any applicable law.
bipp may retain information in accordance with a user’s instructions, including any instructions requested or required by a user in any agreement made between bipp and the user, and as required by applicable law.
How We Collect, Store, Use, and Disclose Information
To create or update your subscriptions, you and/or your users supply bipp with the information requested on the user account or subscription page. Additionally, when a user interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way the user uses or accesses the Services. For example, bipp may track the Services you access, when you access them, and how you access them.
purposes described above. The Services may also include cookies and similar tracking technologies of
third parties, which may collect information about you via the Services you access or use, or via other
tracking technologies by third parties may be subject to such third parties’ privacy policies and practices,
and bipp shall have no responsibility for such third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
The user may share or disclose information to other users or third parties through the Services, and by doing so the user acknowledges and agrees that the user is solely responsible for the information it discloses, how it discloses such information, and why it discloses such information.
bipp may disclose information to any of its affiliates or successors in interest for the purposes described above.
bipp may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose; provided, however, that such information does not identify the individual user. bipp does not sell any information to any third parties.
bipp takes security of information seriously and will utilize commercially reasonable safety and security precautions common to the industry in order to protect user information. Given the nature of online communications and information processed using technology, bipp cannot guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet or while stored on systems connected to the Internet will be absolutely safe from intrusion or unauthorized access by others. Please employ your own common-sense security measures to protect your information.
Third Party Services, Links, and Websites
Modification and Deletion of Information
Any user may request that we modify or delete user information by either: (i) using the online tools or features made available to the user to modify or delete the user’s information, if any; or (ii) contacting us by email at email@example.com. It is the user’s responsibility to keep all information current, accurate, and complete, and to notify bipp in the event that any information needs to be modified. It is the user’s responsibility to delete or request the deletion of any of the user’s information. The user acknowledges and agrees that not all information may be capable or required to be deleted, and bipp reserves the right to retain any information if required by law, bipp has the legal right to retain such information, or deletion is impractical. bipp may require that any user verify the user’s identify before deleting or modifying any user’s information, and bipp shall not be required to modify or delete any user information if the user does not verify the user’s identify to the reasonable satisfaction of bipp.
Our practices and this policy are designed to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"). If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights with respect to your personally identifiable information. In addition to the other rights set forth herein, if you are a California resident, then you also have the right to:
- If you believe that your privacy rights under the CCPA have been violated, you may notify us in writing so that we may cure the violation, if a violation does indeed exist;
- While we do not sell your data to third-parties or intend to do so, you may opt out of this practice by using the link at the bottom of our website labeled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”;
- Request information about how and why your personally identifiable information is collected, used, and stored;
- Request copies of your personally identifiable information that is collected, used, or stored;
- Request the categories or names of third-parties with whom your personally identifiable information is shared; and
- Subject to certain exceptions, request the deletion of all personally identifiable information held by us.
In the event that you would like to inquire about or enforce any of your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly respond.
If you are a California resident, then California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third-parties for the third- parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a California resident under 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstance in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
The Company has the right to verify the identity of any user making any request described above, and the Company shall have no obligation to address a request if the user making such request does not provide reasonable verification.
General Data Protection Regulation
Our practices and this policy are designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). If you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Area, we are required to inform you that you have certain rights regarding the personally identifiable information you provide to us. In addition to the other rights set forth herein, if you are a resident of the European Union or the European Economic Area, you also have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personally identifiable information held by us;
- Request that we provide you access to and/or rectify personally identifiable information that is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- Request erasure of your personally identifiable information where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it;
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your personal information at any time;
- Request that the data controller provide you with your personally identifiable information and, where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, where applicable. This right of portability only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and if we process the personal information by automated means;
- Request a restriction on further processing, if applicable;
- Object to processing of your personal information if the processing is based on a legitimate interest, is for direct marketing, or is for scientific research and statistics;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
- Be notified of a security breach affecting your personal information within 72 hours.
Our Data Protection Officer may be reached at email@example.com.
More information regarding the GDPR and your rights under the GDPR may be obtained from the European Commission.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted and the date of the most recent change will be posted above.